Senior adults have the opportunity to reflect on a life of accomplishment. At times, physical and emotional challenges may distort their sense of satisfaction in life. Coping with limitations may lead to distress for the individual and their family.
The Care Plus Treatment Program focuses on providing senior adults age 55 and older and other individuals a more focused and personalized treatment, including the management of minor medical issues.
- Skilled program focus
- Increase effective coping of physical and emotional limitations
- Address medical link between medical and emotional conditions
- Provide medication education
- Manage symptoms of confusion, aggression, depression and memory loss
- Comprehensive discharge planning